As a marketer, you understand the value of Pinterest.
After all, there are many bloggers who use Pinterest to get thousands of visits per month to their blog.
But what Pinterest tools do you need to increase traffic and save time?
What’s really going on here is:
You don’t need to master Pinterest with numerous tools. Actually, you just need 5, most of which are free.
In this article, you’ll learn about these awesome Pinterest marketing tools and how you can utilize them to manage this famous social network.
I’ll start with the basics:
For small business owners, online entrepreneurs, and Affiliate marketers who need to design things quickly, Canva is the perfect option.
A sophisticated graphic design software like as Photoshop is ideal for this type of work. However, learning its hundreds of functions and being familiar with the software will take a significant amount of time, and it is recommended that you have a strong background in design as well.
Canva offers a drag-and-drop interface, which makes it simple to resize images and move fonts, symbols, shapes, and text boxes around on a page.
To get started, you can either select a social media template or create your own custom design from scratch. Personally, I prefer a pin image with a resolution of 800 by 1422 pixels.
- Create banners, flyers, ebooks, covers, advertisements, presentations, and brochures in a tool that is simple to use
- Creating designs is quick and convenient
- Get access to a massive library of fonts, shapes, elements, and photos
- The software can still be improved, which is fine. The Canva team needs to continue investing in free templates for new users!
Canva alternative Crello
With Crello, in minutes, you can edit pictures and other graphics.
Their ready-to-made templates follow the newest design trends and an integrated drag & drop editor makes the application very convenient to use.
The ability to upload and customise more assets to your collection also makes Crello the ideal tool of designers with a unique style.
- Because the software is so interesting to use, I believe it must have been developed by people who are also entertaining.
- The templates that they continue to give in the software, with new inspired templates being launched on a regular basis, are very fascinating to me.
- They have a plethora of options, and they are simple to edit, which is handy.
- I’m having some big troubles with Crello. ” There are no basic alignment settings, and it is difficult to adjust any piece in the centre.
- There are just a limited number of templates and animations to pick from.
In order to programme pins for clients, we discovered Tailwind as the best solution.
In addition to having excellent features, the application is extremely user-friendly. In terms of incremental improvements, this platform performs really well.
It is possible to generate your own pins as well as pins from Instagram and Pinterest.
As an added bonus, Tailwind displays your booked calendar so you can see how you’re scheduling your time.
As a whole, you do an excellent job of tracking overall number of new followers you gain on a daily, personal, and historical basis.
- By using this tool, I can save hashtags and provide you with possible hashtags that match your title as you write,
- Since it has excellent tutorials, I have used it as one of the only products.
- With Tailwind, I was able to queue up web content snippets to my Pinterest account.
- My primary use for the app is Pinterest, and I also use Instagram. I can switch between them without any problems.
- Unfortunately, the version of the app that you have on your phone is not completely functional..
Ninja Pinner is the tool I’m reviewing today. Ninja Pinner, for those of you who are new with the application, this is a tool that automate some of the more repetitive tasks associated with using Pinterest. The following are the primary features of Ninja Pinner:
Follow and unfollow automatically
There are over 30 different categories of groups to choose from in this free tool for Pinterest users. If the niche of your preference is not currently available, you may always search for it in the Description page of the website. The tool is focused on allowing users to participate in group boards to obtain more exposure.
With the help of this tool, you will increase the amount of traffic to your website.
There are thousands of members on the popular group boards, and the vast majority of them participate actively in the discussion of the shared content. In other words, even if you don’t have a significant following, you may take advantage of boards to have your articles and photographs pinned several times, giving you the potential to reach a large number of people.
Answers to FAQs about Pinterest marketing tools
How does Pinterest work?
The visual discovery engine Pinterest allows you to find things like recipes, household and style concepts, and more. Pins that you like should be saved to boards so that your ideas are grouped and easy to find later.
What are the benefits of a Pinterest business account?
- To increase brand authority.
- Convert visitors to your site
- Promote your Pins with ads and promotions
What Are Pinterest Scheduling Tools?
Pinterest scheduling tools allow you to schedule your posts for Pinterest in advance, allowing you to spend your time and energy on other critical aspects of your business. At the same time, your Pinterest account keeps working and updated with new content regularly.
Those are the top Pinterest marketing tools you can use to grow your Pinterest following and drive more visitors to your website, as outlined in our list above. Using these tools, you will be able to save time by automating many tasks associated with your Pinterest marketing process.
1 thought on “The five most effective Pinterest marketing tools 2022”